Joystick-To-Mouse allows the joystick to position the mouse cursor and enables the joystick buttons to operate as mouse buttons. Joystick-To-Mouse has been widely acclaimed in the Assistive Technology community because it provides computer access and control via joystick to physically challenged users on a Windows platform. Joystick-To-Mouse has been widely accepted by children, recreational users, and other users who prefer the joystick over the mouse or trackball.
Acts just like a mouse, trackball, or any other pointing device
Joystick-To-Mouse can be run in Absolute or Relative modes, can assign keystrokes macros to buttons, allows use of up to 32 joystick buttons at one time, and can work concurrently with any mouse, trackball, pointing device or switch.
Re-assign mouse buttons or functions to joystick buttons
Re-assign mouse button commands to up to 32 joystick buttons, including Click, Drag, and Double Click. A dwell timer can even send mouse clicks automatically.
Minimizes keystrokes, clicks and menu selections with simple macros
You can store up to 128 keystrokes in macros assigned to a joystick button, or select from over 80 pre-defined functions.
Joystick-To-Mouse supports all types of program options and advanced settings to satisfy virtually any individuals needs. Diagnostic & calibration routines are included, along with options such as auto-wrap, motion inversion, intelligent cursor positioning, etc.
Works with any joystick or game controller
Joystick-To-Mouse works with any joystick (or gameport compatible controller) that connects via the PC or Sound Card gameport. Works with all USB devices that are seen by Windows as a Joystick (Game Controllers / Gaming Options).
Works with Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000.
Older versions available for older versions of Windows.
- Version 2.70 – Supports Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
- Version 2.80 – Supports Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8
- Seamless operation from Joysticks, Game Controllers, and any other gaming device that is handled like a joystick in Windows Control Panel
- Microsoft Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 Compatible
- Acceleration, Click, Drag, and Double-Click options
- Assignable Keystroke and Macros to buttons
- Sound options
- Limited, Basic, and Advanced modes of operation
- Operator Only Mode (protected configuration)
- Assign over 80 functions to up to 32 buttons!
- Intelligent Cursor Positioning
- User controllable Speed, Acceleration, and Sensitivity
- Motion Inversion
- Screen Wrap
- Presets for saved configurations
- Axis motion can trigger button events
- Automatic Dwell feature
- DriftGuard, Wizard’s Helpers, Auto-Calibration, and Diagnostic options
- Developer Tool Kit and Extensions
- End-user and Developer Support
Joystick-To-Mouse is a standard Windows Application and does not require any special drivers, and should work with all keyboard and mouse emulation drivers that are compatible with the ones that ship with Microsoft Windows.
Joystick-To-Mouse will work with any gaming device or controller that is installed and seen within the Windows Control panel as a joystick / gamepad / gaming option / game controller. In simple terms, the software transforms game controller (USB device) events into mouse and keyboard events. The software allows a user on a joystick to completely control windows, but can also turn a driving wheel into a computer interface device, or allow an intra-oral camera to take pictures.
Games and other software that use DirectX or operate outside of the normal Windows Desktop will not work with Joystick-To-Mouse. User Account Control and the secure desktop / logon desktop are not supported. Version 2.80 works with the Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 Start Screen and Windows Store Apps.
Demo / Trial
Joystick-To-Mouse Installer (EXE)
Joystick-To-Mouse Download Details Page