A range of activities with different styles of animated patterns and music rewards – the bright colours contrasting with a black background make them ideal for users with visual difficulties, such as cerebral visual impairment. The different styles and movements of the patterns have been carefully chosen to provide a wide range of different visual experiences to encourage users to look at the screen.
- Touch anywhere with a choice of patterns and colourful grids – great for cause and effect.
- Touch It and Find and Touch It to encourage looking and targeting.
- Peeping targets introduces a fun timing element – catch them before they disappear.
- Scattered targets need a series of presses before giving a reward.
- Objects in a Line helps to encourage left to right tracking.
Target & Touch: Patterns Manual (PDF)