Touch screen training activities with a cast of twenty musicians, from classical to fantasy, with a great selection of music. It offers lots of opportunities for language development and listening skills. Bright characters on a dark background really stand out, making this program ideal for people with visual and perceptual difficulties. The program introduces some additional touch activities, making it a good progression from Target and Touch: Patterns, including an introduction to dragging.
- Touch anywhere to see who is playing this time.
- Touch It and Find It includes a wrapped up instrument – guess what it is before opening the bag to hear it play.
- Silhouette of the musicians – guess who it is and open the curtains to see if you are right.
- Peeping musicians – catch them to get a performance.
- Scattered musicians need a series of presses before giving a reward.
- Objects in a Line helps to encourage left to right tracking.
- Touch to Jump and Drag to Target – the musician will not play until they are under the spotlight.
Target and Touch: Music Manual (PDF)