Exploring and Playing
18 fun packed games and exploring opportunities to play on your own and with friends. Assess and improve your targeting and access skills and progress from cause and effect to early choice making. Learn to take turns or do just what you want. You can even make your own music machine!
- Introduce concept of choosing from more than 1 item on a screen. Includes sequential, forced order and two player access.
- Develop dwell select skills of 2+ large targets.
- Teach turn taking concepts; take turns to interact, take turns to do a job, take turns to play a game.
- A progression of easy to access targeting activities.
- Develop dwell select skills with 4 – 8+ targets and introduce select and drag access.
- Teach purposeful exploration of the screen and early control skills.
- Introduce choice making with multiple errorless choices.
- Develop and reinforce multiple target access skills.
- Teach early choice making skills and provide opportunities to express preferences in an error free environment.