Book Creator for iPad
Create. Read. Publish.
Education is changing. Bring creativity to your classroom with Book Creator, the one app you need for any subject or grade level.
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 100 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children’s picture books, comic books, photo books, journals, textbooks and more.
- Add text, choosing from over 50 fonts
- Add photos and images from your iPad’s photo library, from the web, or use the iPad’s camera
- Resize, rotate and position content as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
- Add video and music, and even record your voice
- Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
- Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
- Add super powers to your books with comic templates, stickers and styles
- A quick tap and you’re reading your book in iBooks!
Share Your Books
- Publish your book online (teachers only)
- Send your book by email
- AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or MacBook
- Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more)
- Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web
- Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF
- Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes
Perfect for the Classroom
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!”Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads