BJOY Ring is a USB device that converts your wheelchair’s joystick into a mouse to control your computer and compatible tablets and smartphones.
With no additional adjustment, you can control and access all your favourite programmes and applications.
The mouse clicks can be done with the external switches that you prefer.
BJOY Ring is compatible with all the wheelchairs and does not interfere with its operation. Simply lift the handle of the joystick, fit the ring and return the handle. You can see the video tutorial on installing the BJOY Ring.
- Windows compatible “Plug & Play” device.
- Use BJOY Software to change each button’s function, orientation and many other parameters.
- Compatible with all wheelchair models.
- All settings made with BJOY Software are stored in the device so you can take them wherever you want.
- Operating systems supported: Windows, Linux, Android, Chrome OS, Mac OS.
- Compatible with switch.
- Plug & Play USB device (5V / 70 mA).
- Non invasive and easy to install.
- It recognizes the mounting angle automatically. It works with up to 45? inclination.
- Cable length 1.5m
- Two customisable switch inputs. One single switch input allows turning off the movement of the cursor.