- Four large accessible coloured buttons for easy selection and different mouse clicks.
- Configuration software included (please see below).
- A plastic keyguard for the buttons is included. The guard is easily removed if not required.
- Each button can perform the following actions: left click, right click, drag and drop, double-click or nothing.
- Customisable covers and labels for the buttons.
- Four switch sockets for external 3.5mm switch access (switches not included).
- This is a plug and play device which is compatible with Mac and PC USB connections.
- Speed independent from the action performed on the joystick.
- Sturdy and non-slip during use.
Use the configuration software included to:
Adjust the speed, sensitivity, acceleration and auditory feedback. Orientate the device easily so you can adjust it to the user’s position. Determine the time needed for a button press to be considered valid. Configure the drag and drop function as a long press on the button you select. Configure the joystick directions to simplify access for people with inaccurate movements.