The standard Optima Joystick can be customised with external switches to replicate the button actions.
Let us know what you need when requesting a quote.
In the pictured example, we ran KajoButton switches through the inside of the joystick to create a clean, simple solution.
All functions of the Optima joystick have been remapped to these new switches.
We also attached a round wooden ball to the top, rather than the included foam ball for a more robust solution.
Standard OPTIMA Joystick information:
Optima Joystick responds to the lightest touch for accurate navigation and precise targeting of objects on the computer screen. Three different handles included!
- Robust construction
- Light touch movement
- Precise tracking and cursor control
- Four cursor speed settings
- Audible alert for speed setting
- Large footprint for stability
- Provides a natural hand rest
- Left/right and drag lock buttons
- Colour coded buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental activation
- Sockets to operate left/right click buttons from remote switches
- Easy plug and play installation
- Optima Joystick is PC and Mac compatible