More often than not, once the settings are fine tuned, the restoration of control breaks a psychological feedback loop and customers find their hand tremor lessened while using SteadyMouse. Knowing that the tremor cannot get through provides a sense of relief that changes the nature of the interaction in a significant way. Whether you fall into this category or not, the days of fighting with your cursor are about to end. Using your mouse does not have to be exhausting anymore. Come have a look!
- State of the art Anti-Tremor Filtering so that, while your hand may shake, your cursor will be smooth and steady like the old days.
- Seven advanced motion filter sets, including the classic set from SteadyMouse v1.3, so you can find the perfect fit for removing your tremor.
- Automatic blocking of accidental clicks of the left, middle, and right mouse buttons. Only the intentional clicks, just a tad bit longer than the accidental ones, are allowed through.
- Rapid button clicks and overly-long clicks are ignored and it’s as if they never happened!
- Multiple monitor support (up to 32 displays)
- International language support for English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
A much improved icon targeting system to rapidly snap your cursor to what you were aiming for.
Just get close enough and tap the trigger hotkey!
A system wide toggle key for turning everything on and off in an instant, from anywhere!
The “Num Lock” key is the default setting.
Wish to toggle on or off?
Simply press and release the toggle key!
- Freedom to install and activate on each of your personal computers for personal use (Limit 30).
- Quickly accessible settings available via the little mouse icon tucked away in your notification area.
- Full access to future bug fixes and minor version updates. The high end license additionally includes major version updates.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 10 all the way back to Windows XP (Including both 32-bit and 64-bit editions).
- Built-in ability to check for updates, so you always have easy access to the latest version under your license category.
- Fully accomplished in software so there’s no need to change any physical hardware. Your existing mouse will work great!