Quester Joystick is a compact, desktop joystick specifically designed for PC gaming where WASD and Arrow Key navigation are used. It operates in one of the following three modes and changing between them may be easily achieved either using the middle button or a switch plugged into the right-hand 3.5mm jack socket.
A gaming user may either use the mode switch to shuttle between modes, or two Quester Joysticks may be plugged into the PC to allow both to be operated simultaneously – for example one could be WASD and one could be Mouse mode.
Diagonal movement is enabled by default, but may be turned off if not required. The two outer buttons on Quester Joystick always operate as Left Click and Right Click no matter what mode is set. The two 3.5mm switch sockets may be configured in Learn Mode to function as either.
Learn Mode allows the user to select the number of operation modes available, to reduce the number of button presses. For example, if WASD and Arrow Key modes are required but Mouse Mode is not, the latter may be removed so that the mode button/switch toggles between WASD and Arrow Key modes.
Learn Mode also allows the joystick to be configured for left-handed operation and the buzzer to be enabled or disabled. All Learn Mode settings are saved in onboard memory and recalled each time the joystick is powered on, meaning that the settings stay with the joystick no matter what device they are plugged into.
- WASD Mode
- Arrow Key Mode
- Mouse Mode
- Light Click & Right Click
- Space & Enter
- Escape & Mode Switch
- Joystick specifically for PC game play.
- Switchable between W,A,S,D, Arrow Key (↑, ↓, ←, →) and Mouse operation.
- Switch between operating modes using middle button or external switch.
- Left Click and Right Click available in all operating modes.
- Four cursor speed settings for mouse operation.
- Two 3.5mm sockets, configurable as Left Click/ Right Click, Space/ Enter, or Escape/Mode.
- Learn mode to configure unit. Settings stored in non-volatile memory on the joystick.
- Easy ‘plug and play’ installation, does not require driver software.
- Robust Construction and Ergonomic Design.
- Light touch joystick movement (0.5 Newtons).
Quester Joystick Instructions (PDF)