Four cursor speed settings allow the unit to be configured for the user’s precise needs. Each of the two touch sensitive buttons may be programmed to be left click, right click, double-click or drag-lock and two sockets allow external switches to replace the touch buttons where required. Includes audible feedback for the touch buttons, which may be turned off if not required.
- Very small footprint.
- Height of palm rest from desk 18mm.
- USB connection- compatible with PC, Mac, Chromebook and tablet devices that support external mice.
- Does not require any driver software to be loaded onto host computer- ideal for managed computer systems often used in schools.
- Speed settings and button functions retained if the unit is unplugged or powered down.
- Ships with T-bar handle and large diameter sponge ball.
- Dimensions 145 x 90 x 80mm.