The original two-handed Maltron keyboard for both left and right handed users who use both hands to type, now in black and with a USB connector.
This ergonomic keyboard fits the shape of hands and the different lengths of fingers to reduce movement and tension. In this way it can not only prevent the onset of RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) symptoms but is an aid to RSI relief and even recovery from RSI pain.
- The fully ergonomic fits the shape of hands and the different lengths of fingers to reduce movement and tension.
- Split design eliminates wrist twist and allows a central number cluster which can be used by right or left hand as preferred.
- Tilted keys and pads minimise palms downward movement (Pronation) to further reduce muscle tension.
- Straight vertical key columns eliminate tens of thousands of finger and wrist twists in a day’s work.
- Thumb keys for Space (plus E on Maltron layouts), Return, Delete, Backspace and Cursor keys reduce hand and arm movement. Versatile thumbs are used far more effectively.
- Built in large palm resting pads allow immediate hand and arm relaxation during “Thinking Time”, and promote a reduction in arm rotation.
Mechanical Key Switches
The Maltron Original Ergonomic Keyboard features Cherry MX Black switches underneath each keycap.
The linear switching characteristic combined with an increased spring force triggers directly.
Thanks to a stronger spiral spring, the tried and true CHERRY MX Black smoothly moves the keys back to the starting position and grants the necessary staying power for long writing.