These range of knobs have been thoroughly tried and tested over many years. They have stainless steel shafts and are fixed in place with a grub screw and Allen key (supplied).
- The Mushroom Knob is a round knob equivalent to the balls typically found on wheelchair controllers. However it has an additional rib as a tactile direction indicator. Its diameter is 3.5 cm.
- The Cow Horn Bar has “horns” at the ends to help stop hands slipping off in case the user is unable to grip securely. Its length is 9 cm (between horns).
- The T-Bar is another familiar format but the MERU version has smooth, rounded contours and is particularly comfortable to grasp. Its length is 10 cm.
- All knobs are 30 mm high (plus horns on the Cow Horn bar)
- Ultimarc Ultrastik has M6 threaded shaft
- A 2mm Allen key (supplied) is required to secure knobs.