CMPSR is built to engage students who are traditionally difficult to reach and who are often excluded from music education. It’s an excellent choice for schools looking to offer an inclusive digital curriculum. With its always-in-key feature and built-in chord and scale engines, simply connect to a device and you can play the sound of any instrument! Use the joystick and music pads for a unique composition and access to endless sound possibilities.
Paired with Arrownotes’ use of colour, shape and direction, it’s designed to allow non-specialist teachers to deliver inclusive, easy-to-follow music activities and lessons. If you can follow and match, then you can play and perform. Children can progress through 3 levels and compose their own music in minutes, regardless of their ability. It’s suitable for all children and teachers, making it a complete music-making solution for the whole classroom.
- CMPSR + Arrownotes is an easy to use musical instrument and music notation. Its’ fun, tactile and inclusive design is made with user friendly gaming technology and it can play the sound of any instrument.
- It provides a complete music-making solution for the whole classroom which enables a range of activities from multi-sensory experiences to formal music-making in bands, ensembles and orchestras.
- Everyone has the opportunity to play and enjoy music – designed to enable non-specialist teachers and others to deliver inclusive and easy-to-follow music activities and lessons.
- Made with user-friendly video gaming hardware and played with simple finger gestures with no previous musical experience needed.
- Link to Garageband, Logic, any other DAW or App.
- Connect wirelessly or with a USB-C cable. Works on iOS, Android, Mac, PC. Connects to MIDI music software on phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, and MIDI hardware.
- Powered by a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, which gives more than 10 hours of continuous play and is fully charged in approximately 3 hours.
- The included foam desktop stand can be used for improved ergonomics. Mountable using a RAM Mount (included in this Music Maker Bundle).
- Supplied with teaching resources including classroom activities and onboarding support; downloadable CMPSR Resources including Arrownotes Manual and Playbook, Samples and Loops and Song Activity Cards.