Timer Timer Plus
Available in 5, 20, 60 & 120 Minute options
How Time Timer Works
Easy to Set
By turning the center knob counterclockwise, the colored disk can be set to the desired amount of time.
No Loud Ticking
The timer automatically begins to count down with no loud ticking.
Time Visually Disappears
As time elapses, the colored disk disappears. The Time Timer operates in a clockwise direction to replicate the movement of an analog clock, and shows exactly how much time is left.
Make Every Moment Count
When you see time disappear, you can conquer it. When the red disk is gone, time is up! An optional alert is available.
Time Timer PLUS 5 Minute
Do you constantly tell your child they have 5 more minutes and they get upset when it’s over? With the Time Timer PLUS 5 Minutes you can show them how long that 5 minutes is going to last.
Time Timer PLUS 20 Minute
For 20 Minute limits on screen time or 20 Minute meetings at work the Time Timer PLUS 20 Minute is perfect. Great for batch tasking and quick focus sessions.
Time Timer PLUS 60 Minute
Tackle larger tasks with the Time Timer PLUS 60 Minute. With our classic red disk this visual timer can give you and your family an easy transportable timer for every room in the house.
Time Timer PLUS 120 Minute
120 Minutes gives you the longest duration the Time Timer PLUS has to offer. With more time you have the opportunity to accomplish bigger projects.
- The visual timer helps to improve time management and productive learning by staying on track of activities Ideal for time out and workouts
- The visual timer encourages organization and productivity for all ages, including those with autism, ADHD or other learning disabilities
- The countdown timer enables a visual schedule to anticipate transition between rotating times
- The analog timer with portable handle has a protective lens and center set knob
- The countdown clock provides an optional alarm and silent operation features ideal for learning activities, such as reading and studying or cooking and working out
- The desktop visual timer requires 1 AA battery (not included)
- The battery compartment is securely enclosed by a small screw and a mini Phillips head screwdriver is needed to open/close it
- To use the Time Timer PLUS, install one AA battery. Select the alert volume (silent to loud) by using the volume-control dial on the back of the timer.
- To set the timer, turn the center knob on the front of the timer counter-clockwise to the duration you require.
- Immediately, the timer begins to quietly count down in a clockwise direction – with no distracting ticking sound!
- A quick glance will show you the time left thanks to the brightly colored disk and easy-to-read, large numbers.
- A volume-control dial is located on the back of the Time Timer PLUS and controls the audible alert when timing is complete.
- The dial may be turned all the way down to silent for sound-sensitive environments.
- When the volume-control dial is set to the volume of your choice (other than silent), an audible alert will sound for a few seconds when timing is complete.
- The alert consists of 2 beeps in quick succession which sounds four times in a row.
- The alert stops after four consecutive double-beeps.
- To ensure accurate timing, please use high-quality, brand-name batteries.
- It is not recommended to use rechargeable batteries as they tend to become depleted far more quickly than traditional batteries.
- It is recommended that you leave the battery inside of your Time Timer so that it is ready to use at a moment’s notice.
- However, if you do not plan to use your Time Timer for a long period of time, please remove the battery to avoid the battery corroding in the battery compartment.
The Time Timer PLUS battery compartment (all Time Timer PLUS models) is securely closed by a small screw. Although the timer is not a toy, the product may be used around small children. Therefore, the battery compartment is securely closed by a small screw. You will need a mini Phillips Head screwdriver to open and close the battery compartment.