Swifty is Origin Instruments’ pocket friendly, USB switch interface. Its small size belies its full feature list and high performance. Swifty’s universal ability to work with practically any host computer, tablet, smartphone or Speech Generating Device (SGD) means you only need one switch interface for practically all your switch scanning requirements.
If your computer supports it, Swifty supports USB Remote Wakeup. Even if you’re not using Swifty for access you can use it to wakeup your computer.
Swifty can automatically detect a 3.5 mm mono or stereo plug, no need to configure for a single or dual switch. For the busy professional or overworked parent this feature will save time and eliminate many opportunities for confusion. Just plug in your switch(es) and let Swifty figure it out.
- It accepts industry standard 3.5 mm, stereo or mono plugs for directly connecting up to two adaptive switches.
- Swifty is powered from the USB host and does not require external power.
- Swifty uses standard USB Human Interface Device (HID) drivers and works with Windows, Macintosh, Linux computers, and many AAC devices.
- Extremely Low latency
- Extremely Low Power
- 3.5 mm Stereo Jack
- Automatically detects stereo and mono plugs
- Mouse button, joystick button and keyboard emulation
Use a scripting language, such as AutoHotKey on Windows for even more functionality
- Full Speed USB device
- USB Powered
- Uses Standard USB HID drivers
- Supports USB Remote Wakeup
- Works with Windows, macOS, Android, Chrome and Linux
Set the DIP Switches based on the table below:
|Dip Switch 1||Dip Switch 2||USB Device||Outputs|
DIP Switch 3 – No longer used – was used to set between mono and stereo switches (ON = Mono, OFF = Stereo) on older models, now automatically set.
DIP Switch 4 – Used to disable the infrared receiver (ON = Enabled, OFF = Disabled).