The AMAneo BTi adapter enables using Quha Zono on iOS devices which cannot be upgraded to iPadOS or iOS 13
How does the iPad adapter work?
The adapter works with any iPhone 5s or higher, iPad 4 or higher or iPad mini or higher without any additional app. Simply plug the Quha USB Receiver into the iPad adapter, connect it via Bluetooth and the touch pointer will appear on the display.
When will it be available?
The iPad adapter will be available after the final approval by Apple, which is expected to happen by the end of March 2019.
- Bluetooth interface for iPad and iPhone
- USB port for Quha USB receiver
- Integrated battery, operating time up to 20 hours
- 2 Connectors for external switches (left/right mouse button)
- Adjustable tremor filter
- Adjustable click delay (button delay)
- Adjustable dwell click (click timer)
- Fully integrated AssistiveTouch menu
iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.