From Analog to Digital. Two Worlds in One Pen.
Digitally Visualize Your Ideas on Paper
Neo smartpen N2 is designed to write like a conventional pen. N2 provides the combination of traditional writing experience and digital convenience.
Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy), also known as Bluetooth Smart, is the newest version of Bluetooth.
Bluetooth 4.0 LE not only consumes less energy, but offers dual-mode that supports classic Bluetooth operation.
With Bluetooth 4.0, you can enjoy faster connection with your smart devices and longer use of N2.
The design of Neo smartpen N2 delivers comfortable and seamless writing experience.
N2’s ergonomic design feels comfortable in your hands, just like normal pens.
The auto on/off feature provides a more convenient writing experience.
Slim, Light, and Durable
At 11.5mm to 11.8mm thick and 156.5mm long, N2 is the size of any pen on your desk. At only 22 grams it will be the lightest electronic device you carry around. N2’s aluminum and stainless steel body makes it impact and scratch resistant.
The Neo smartpen M1 has employed a thinner and lighter pen body. The cylinder shape body case helps your smooth writing with a comfortable grip.
Power and Speed
Thanks to ARM’s dual core processor, N2 is capable of handling heavy tasks and delivering faster responses than our previous smart pen model. Capturing more than 120 frames per second and calculating 256 steps of pressure, N2 is the leading technology in the smartpen industry.
- CPU: Dual Core ARM9 Application Processor
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (Micro USB) / Bluetooth 4.0
- Size: L 156mm / W 11.5 ~ 11.8 / 22g (without pencap)
- OS: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 or higher / iOS 8.1 or higher (iPhone 5 or higher)
- Battery: Li-Polymer / 3.7V (Full charage : 2 hours)
- Display: Dot-LED Indicator (Full color)
- Required Bluetooth Connectivity: Android Bluetooth 2.1 or higher / iOS Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Pen tip type: Standard D1 type
- Usage time: Constant (5 hours) / Normal usage (3 days) / Standby (125 days)
Neo Smartpen is compatible with standard D-1 Type pen tip
To replace the pen tip, remove the pen tip from the Neo Smartpen and place the refill lead in the same way.
Please use the Neo smartpen with verified pen tip!
When using refill pen tip other than the verified ones, it may cause deterioration of the writing recognition rate of the Neo smartpen or a defect.
Ncode™ is the combination of lines and symbols which create a pattern that expresses an unique code for every location of the page.
Here’s how it works:
- Take notes with Neo smartpen M1 on Digital Paper
- M1 captures the Ncode™ of the page you write on
- M1 transfers the code data to the connected smart device. You can edit and share your handwritten notes with our app Neo Notes.
A small camera records the Ncode? as you write. N2 send this data to your smart device where the position and pressure of each stroke is calculated.