- Up to 60 voice messages can be recorded and saved.
- Playback each message one at a time by using the skip forward and skip backward buttons.
- Individual voice message can be deleted when required.
- A lock switch allows you to protect your messages from being accidentally erased.
Speaking and Listening Activities
- Record sentences – practice pace and pitch and develop awareness of tone, intonation and emotion.
- Talking treasure hunts – listen and follow instructions. Rehearse left and right. Encourages problem solving and reinforces understanding and prepositions.
- Develop skills of observation – record notes about an object, person or situation.
- Thought tracking – develops a deeper understanding of a character, event or chapter in a story. Helps to enhance understanding of inference and deducting.