HandShoe Mouse: The Ultimate Solution to Prevent RSI and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
The special shape of the HandShoe Mouse allows your hand and wrist to float without any effort.
Its full hand and finger support prevents skin contact with the desktop, unlike most computer mouse types where you press down on the desktop and work from the wrist or rub over the desktop while sliding. Both of these actions are a source of complaints.
With a HandShoe Mouse you don’t need to hover your fingers over the buttons: Only a minor effort is required to switch while your thumb rests on its support. This prevents thumb action which can otherwise be harmful.
HandShoe advises to sit and work in a relaxed fashion, with your forearm supported (on your desk and/or on the armrest of your chair) when using the HandShoe Mouse. This will protect you against RSI and certain types of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
Summarizing, the patented bio-design of the HandShoe Mouse is the ultimate solution to prevent RSI and CTS while it allows you to work in a relaxed fashion.
HandShoe = “Glove”
In Dutch, the word HandShoe means “Glove”. The HandShoe Mouse “fits like a glove” or, like some people say “feels like a saddle for the hand”.
The HandShoe Mouse is available in three standard sizes (Small, Medium and Large) which are available in a wireless and a wired version. There is also a wired right handed Extra Small version available. So, size matters and there is a HandShoe Mouse for everyone!
The HandShoe Mouse is developed, based on proper university research and measurements and not on beliefs of individuals.
HandShoe Mouse has Many Features to Allow You to Work Without Pain:
- Place your hand on the right size mouse that FITS your hand
- Get Full Support for your Hand and Fingers
- No More Gripping and Pinching which may cause RSI or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wireless Version has Rechargeable Battery which Last for Weeks
- Continue working while charging the battery
- Unique Thumb Support Prevents Gripping
- Minimal Switch Forces and no Reaction Forces in Fingers
To maximize the advantages of the HandShoe mouse and experience maximum comfort, a correct fit is essential.
- It is imperative that you measure your hand.
- Measure on the inside of the stretched out hand.
- The distance from your wrist (the cross over between hand and arm) up to the tip of your ring finger. This length provides an indication of the required size.
- Please note that at present the Extra Small version is only available as a wired version for right handed people. All other sizes are available for Left and Right, either wired or wireless.
- Extra Small: up to 155 mm
- Small: 155 – 175 mm
- Medium: 175 – 195 mm
- Large: 195 – 215mm