The BJOY Hand C is based on a very sensitive microswitch joystick that requires minimal strength and accuracy to be used.
BJOY Hand C is similar to BJOY Hand A, but its microswitch joystick requires greater accuracy on the user’s side.
- Very sensitive microswitch joystick for minimal finger strength.
- Ergonomically designed to be comfortably hold and used with one hand.
- Access your computer in a simple and accessible way.
- Personalise your mouse so it meets your needs.
- Plug and play devices, compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Use the configuration software (details below) to modify each buttons – function, speed, orientation etc.
- Settings adjusted with the software are stored in the device so you can take them with you wherever you go!
Use the configuration software included to:
Adjust the speed, sensitivity, acceleration and auditory feedback. Orientate the device easily so you can adjust it to the user?s position. Determine the time needed for a button press to be considered valid. Configure the drag and drop function as a long press on the button you select. Configure the joystick directions to simplify access for people with inaccurate movements.