The Assistive Mouse Adapter
The AMAneo USB Assistive Mouse Adapter helps people with hand tremors control a computer mouse more easily by filtering out shaky hand movements. Just plug this device into any PC or Notebook for smoother control. It can be adjusted to compensate tremors of varying intensities. A dwell function is integrated as well as a movement stop while clicking.
Compensates Hand Tremor
The most important function of AMAneo USB is the very effective tremor filter. It compensates for the trembling of the hand, e.g. B. Parkinson’s or Essential Tremor. Even with very strong tremor, which can also have other neurological causes, the connected mouse can be used in a targeted manner. The filter can be set variably and the mouse click adjusted.
AMAneo USB supports most standard mice. Not only ergonomic mice, but also assistive mouse alternatives such as trackballs, mouth and head mice can be connected.
AMAneo USB has two ports for external buttons. This means that the left and right mouse buttons can be replaced by any switches if the buttons on the mouse are difficult or impossible to use.
- It is simply plugged in between the mouse and PC or notebook via USB or easily connected via Bluetooth with the tablet.
- It works with any mouse and any operating system without any software installation.
- The intensity of the tremor filter can be adjusted easily.
- Includes a click delay (the mouse pointer stops at the mouse click) and an integrated automatic click function.
- There are connections for external switches for control of the left and right mouse button.
- A dwell function is integrated as well as a movement stop while clicking.
- You can two connect separate switches for left and right mouse button.
- Micro-USB port for PC connection via USB cable
- 10-stage bar graph display
- Minus Key (Decrease Value of Selected Setting)
- Plus Key (Increase Value of Selected Setting)
- Status LED
- Selection Key (Select Settings: Anti tremor Filter / Click Delay / Auto Click)
- USB port for USB Mouse
- Connection for Switch for Left Mouse Button (optional)
- Connection for Switch for Right Mouse Button (optional)