Adapted for use with switches, this high quality, robust, lightweight and portable Bluetooth MP3 player is ideal for playing music or listening to books in an SEN classroom setting, at home or on the move.
- A high quality, robust, lightweight and portable MP3 player.
- Plug in a USB memory stick (not included) or connect to a Bluetooth sound source e.g. iPad, mobile phone or tablet.
- Activate three controls using any 3.5mm switches (not included).
- Buttons/switch press activates Play/Pause, Forwards/Skip Track Forwards, Back/Skip Track Back.
- A simple audio playback solution for visually impaired users or users who are living with Alzheimer’s, Autism, Dementia, reduced motor function or other access challenges.
- Long battery life with clear sound.
- Big high contrast tactile buttons.